Republic of Ireland - Delivery and Returns Policy
Republic of Ireland Delivery Information
- All deliveries to Ireland have a flat rate fee of €24.95 per order
- Any additional boxes containing large, fragile, or bulky goods – such as floor lamps and mirrors - will incur an additional charge of €12.50
- Delivery of orders to Ireland can take up to three weeks to be delivered after the dispatch date, due to Brexit and increased customs checks. Please check individual products for lead times as these vary depending on product type
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders for any item of furniture at this time from customers in the Republic of Ireland
Due to packaging and courier requirements – fabric, wallpaper & wallpaper samples may be dispatched separately from other items. Occasionally, we will have to dispatch your purchases in multiple parcels, there is a chance the parcels will not arrive at the same time.
We do our best to ensure the timely delivery of all orders, please bear in mind that we provide an estimated delivery date. Your order could potentially arrive outside of the estimated timeframe depending on the product type.
Changing or Cancelling your Order
If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact our team straight away by email or by phone. We cannot cancel an order if it has already been dispatched or if it is a custom order/made to order product already in production – for further information please read our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you specify when placing your order. We cannot be held responsible if the delivery address has not been entered accurately when initially placed. We cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items if at your request they have been left somewhere unsigned. We strongly recommend that ALL packages are signed for.
If you have not specified that you would like your order to be left somewhere without being signed for or left with a neighbour we can deliver to instead, please contact us at email@example.com.
VMI take all necessary steps to pay for any customs charges but will not be responsible for any additional charges that may arise. This is always the responsibility of the customer. We file all the necessary documentation required to avoid customs charges, but on the very rare circumstance that a charge is applied by customs please contact us and we will aim to resolve this for you.
All orders are processed by and delivered by Voyage Maison Ireland (VMI), a related party company registered in the Republic of Ireland.
Registered Number: 691010
Registered Address: Coliemore House, Coliemore Road, Dalkey, County Dublin.
VAT Number: 3763940NH
All prices shown on the website include VAT at 23% where appropriate.
If you have any other questions about deliveries, please give us a call on 0141 641 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind, our customer service team is extremely busy and they will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Returns & Refunds Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order but if you are not 100% happy, you are welcome to return it back to us within 14 days of receiving it. Terms & Conditions apply.
Fragile products must be packaged appropriately to avoid the risk of damage during transit. VMI has a responsibility to properly package your items for delivery, and our customers have a similar responsibility to ensure items are properly packaged for return transit.
- Under no circumstances will VMI accept a return directly from a ROI customer without prior authorisation from us
- We will not accept any packages returned to us and the customer will be liable for any additional costs associated with trying to export the goods back to the UK and no refund will be issued
- All returns require a returns authorised label
- Please note: Returned orders can take up to 4 weeks to return to our warehouse and refunds processed.
Your Right to Refund & Our Rights
- Goods sold as non-returnable will not be refunded. You will have checked the box accepting the terms & conditions of sale ahead of placing your order and your email order confirmation will state this again for each relevant product
- Goods received without a returns authorisation email may not be processed for refund
- All goods remain your responsibility until Voyage Maison take receipt of goods
- Please retain and use the original outer packaging particularly on fragile items that may need to be returned. We use a double layered box that helps to prevent damage during transit. If you do not have the original outer packaging, please state this on your returns request. Arrangements can be made to send a replacement outer shell to you to reduce the risk of damage during transit
- If we determine that your order has not been returned to us in a fully resaleable condition in its original packaging, we reserve the right to refuse to refund the cost of the item or issue a partial refund instead. You may also still be charged for return costs
- We document the condition that packages and goods are received by us in the event of any dispute
- We aim to process all agreed refunds within 14 days of receipt
- We will refund you directly to your original method of payment within 3 to 5 working days. Your bank may take additional time to process the refund into your account
The following items are excluded from our Returns Policy:
- Wallpaper – All wallpaper is available by the metre, printed to order, and we advise all customers to order a sample ahead of a full order. Please check you are happy with the quality of the product before placing your order
- Made to Order items – Once a custom-made product is in production it cannot be changed, cancelled, or returned
- Fabric Remnants are non-returnable – Clearance fabric is the last remaining cut of fabric from a roll and is therefore non-returnable
- Ex-Display/Sample items are non-returnable
If we decide that a refund will not be processed, you will be contacted by our customer service team.
Products should be returned in their original packaging where possible. Once received the y will be reviewed by our customer service team to ensure they meet the acceptance criteria in accordance with our Returns Policy.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by receiving faulty products. Please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com with your order number and images of the fault and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.
It is imperative that when the courier arrives with your order that you check the goods upon receipt. If you encounter any damages to your order, please get in touch with us asap with your order details and photos of the damaged goods, so that we can organise a replacement.
Processing Time for Returns/Refunds
We endeavour to process refunds within a 14-day period, with a further 3 to 5 working days for the refund to show back in your account. You will receive an email once your refund has been processed.
If you have any other questions about returning your order or your refund, please give us a call on 0141 641 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind, our customer service team is extremely busy, and they will respond to your query as soon as possible.