To return any product you must download and print our official returns form and include it within your parcel:
PDF RETURNS FORM: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0060/2249/6325/files/ReturnsForm.pdf?v=1658312899
We hope that you love your Voyage Maison products, but we understand that there may be occasions you may want to return an item.
If you would like to return your purchase, please send it back to us within 14 days in its original condition and packaging for a full refund, excluding delivery fees.
Goods must be returned, unused, unassembled and in a resaleable condition. Voyage Maison reserves the right to make a deduction for any missing parts, signs of assembly or damage to the product.
If your original packaging was damaged and needing replaced, please contact VoyageOutlet@voyfab.co.uk before returning. Please do not affix labels to boxes, labels must go onto an outer bag, so the boxes are not damaged. If you require an outer bag, please contact us.
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. Fragile products being returned must be appropriately or substantially packaged to avoid the risk of returns being damaged in transit. Whilst we have a responsibility to properly package your items for delivery, our customers also have a similar responsibility to ensure items are properly packaged for return transit.
It is important to include your completed returns form to help our team process your order and in turn your refund quickly. Please note it takes up to 14 days to process a return, this could be longer without a completed returns form. If there is no completed return form with the return goods, we may not be able to match the return to your order, this could result in no refund.
For larger furniture items please e-mail VoyageOutlet@voyfab.co.uk and our customer services team will be able to help you.
If the item you received is damaged or incorrect please contact us on VoyageOutlet@voyfab.co.uk to organise a replacement or return. If a product is received damaged or faulty, photographic or video evidence must be provided before we are able to provide a return approval authorisation.
Please retain the original outer packaging particularly on fragile items that need to be returned. This is a double layered box that will help to prevent damage in transit. If you no longer have this or it has been damaged, please contact us on VoyageOutlet@voyfab.co.uk and we can send a replacement outer shell to you.
If Voyage are responsible for the return, then we will refund the cost (subject to Royal Mail pricing)
We do not offer a collections service unless the item is a piece of furniture.
Please do not return a faulty item without contacting our Customer Services team first.
We are happy to offer an exchange for an alternative item, providing there is available stock. Please e-mail VoyageOutlet@voyfab.co.uk and our Customer Services team will arrange this for you. Please note that you are responsible for the postage costs.
The following items are always excluded from our returns policy. These are sold as non-returnable and will not be refunded. You will have checked the box accepting that you understand this before being able to place your e-mail confirmation states this against each relevant product.
Wallpaper: all wallpaper is available by the metre, printed to order and therefore please check you are happy with the quality of your order before you cut and use.
Made to order items: once a custom-made product is in production it cannot be changed, cancelled or returned.
Fabric & Wallpaper Remnants are Non-Returnable: clearance fabric is the last remaining cut of fabric from a roll and is therefore non-returnable.
Ex-Display / Sample Items are non-returnable.
Returns Terms & Conditions
- Your UK Consumer rights are protected
- We do not operate a free returns policy unless the product has been damaged in transit, faulty or does not match your order.
- If any product is received by you in a damaged condition, photographic or video evidence must be provided (including packaging) before we are able to provide a return approval authorisation.
- Return carriage costs are to be paid for by the customer. If we are found to have been responsible for a return, we will refund the cost (subject to Royal Mail pricing)
- If you do not have the original outer packaging, please state this on your returns request. Arrangements can be made to send you a replacement outer shell to reduce the risk of damage in transit and protect your refund status - please email us to make this request.
- Goods which have been sold as Non-Returnable will not be refunded - You will have checked the box accepting that you understood this before being able to place your order and your email order confirmation states this against each relevant product
- Goods received without a return’s authorisation email if faulty may not be processed for refund
- The goods remain your responsibility until received by Voyage
- Please retain and use the original outer packaging particularly on fragile items that may need to be returned. We use a double layered box that helps to prevent damage in transit. If you do not have the original outer packaging, please state this on your returns request. Arrangements can be made to send a replacement outer shell to you to reduce the risk of damage in transit
- If we determine that your product has not been returned to us in a fully re-saleable condition in its original packaging, we reserve the right to refuse to refund the cost of the item or only issue a part-refund and you may still be charged for return costs
- We document the condition that packages and goods are received by us in the event of any dispute
- We aim to process all agreed refunds within 14 days of receipt
- We will refund you directly to your original method of payment within 3 - 5 working days. Your bank may take additional time to process the refund into your account.